Don’t wait to call for help!
When a weather emergency like Tropical Storm Imelda makes her presence known in your home or business, don’t wait to call an IICRC-certified water damage restoration company like Predator Restoration. We provide 24/7 emergency water damage services to Montgomery, TX and the Houston Metro Area.
- Even if the water subsides from your property, the damage is done.
- If you wait to contact a professional for an immediate assessment of your water damage, you risk not being able to file an insurance claim to cover the costs of repair.
- Standing floodwaters or even just wet surfaces will cause structural damage if not remediated.
- Putting off that important call to Predator Restoration puts you and your whole family of a host of health issues due to the rapid growth of mold.
Professional restoration companies have specialized equipment to extract water from the surfaces and contents of your home. A wet vac won’t get the job done thoroughly enough to eliminate the risk of structural damage or mold growth.
If you plan to file an insurance claim for your water damage restoration, you have even more motive to call Predator Restoration immediately. Insurance companies generally require you hire an IICRC-certified restoration contractor to handle the work related to your claim. Available 24/7 in Montgomery, TX, we will work quickly to evaluate and start documenting your water damage. Insurance carriers won’t cover “gradual” damage that occurs because you waited too long to contact a professional.
Also, mold is gross. Within 24-48 hours of a water damage event, mold begins to grow and thrive. The state-of-the-art water extraction equipment used by Predator Restoration goes beyond the surface to completely dry out your property. During the water extraction and drying process, we test frequently for moisture levels and air quality so you are assured of a healthy environment after the completed restoration.
Why should I be concerned about mold?
- The presence of mold in your Houston Metro Area home will almost certainly affect the health of your family, especially among children, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems or allergies.
- Without proper water damage restoration that reduces or eliminates the chance of mold growth, you are setting yourself up for the very likely possibility of costly repairs.
- When mold grows on walls, floors, and ceilings, it quickly damages those structures, often requiring complete removal and replacement — simply making the call to Predator Restoration will make the difference to avoid those extra costs.
Rely on the certified technicians at Predator Restoration to take care of your water damage in Montgomery, TX and the Houston Metro Area. We’re available 24/7 to come out and start the water damage mitigation process. We’ll also work with your insurance company through the entire claims process on your behalf. Call us today!